Sunday, June 20, 2004

...

Last night, I had quite possible the hardest time gettin to sleep. It just so seems that the second my head hit the mattress, a few kids downstairs, decided to go skateboarding and try tricks and crap, right below my apartment. Fuckers. I was so damn mad. It was like 11. I dont know what the hell these retarded kids were thinking making more noise than an army band. Anywhichwho, I wish I had my bee-bee gun with me here, I would shot every one of those monkeys, would have been a tough shot tho, 7 stories down is quite a long way to aim with a bee-bee gun. Anyways, I wanted to go donstairs and give them all a piece of my mind, but I was too lazy, so i just opened my window up and shouted obsceneties and threathened them until they left. Fuckin punks.

Anyways coming to the nice part of the blog: Last night I had some pretty craszy dreams, I dont really remember any of them, but I do vaguely remember some indian girl in the dream or something like that. now its been a long as time since I had any dreams pertaining or containing indian women, SO i was puzzled. I sorta remembered her face, but it wasnt that clear. Today, i was reading the papers,(more like reading Life!", and i saw her! If you guys flip to the cratoon page for today(21st june), shes on the top. her name is padhma lakshmi or something. Man she is so damn friekin hot. Thats the only indian girl i would ever think about marrying I think. damn she makes my heart melt. Ok ok,enough about her. Today I get to visit the doctor, andfigure out if I have thyroid infection or something like that. Hopefully not. But I am ever so nervous. Ok this is it for today's update. I had a good time sms-ing ting last night. it was nice to get in contact with her yesterday after a long time. alrite, MUUUUUUUUUUUUUAHHHHHHH.
PEeaaaaaaaaace.

Come on, come on
Jump a little higher
Come on, come on
If you feel a little lighter
Come on, come on
We were once
Upon a time in love

We're accidentally in love

-Counting Cros , Accidentaly in love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home